viernes, enero 15, 2010

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned - LUST

“So Henry is coming this afternoon, and tomorrow I am going out with June.”
-Anaïs Nin

Lust can be understood in terms of passion, of flesh:
  1. Intense sexual desire or appetite.
  2. Uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite; lecherousness.
  3. A passionate or overmastering desire or craving (usually fol. by for): a lust for power.
  4. Ardent enthusiasm; zest; relish: an enviable lust for life.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

But is very simple: LUST is definetly my favorite sin.

3 comentarios:

Un fulano dijo...

For give me father, for I have sinned, but I just love this blog and its author. And if I must confess, her black stilettos I envy the most, what is the penance that I must fulfill?

oublieroblivion dijo...

forgive me father for i have sinned... ive forgotten my blog XD... wa wa wa.. uhh.. yo creo que ya como 5 meses no?.. es que es muy difícil... así no puedo :( buh... qué chafa soy, pero me puse un poco al corriente y como siempre, un gusto pasar por aquí.
sí sí, soy pecadora y qué orgullo ...quack! :D (mis onomatopeyas parecen carecer de sentido... en fin)

saludos y feliz año!

Henry dijo...

Ella es la promesa de la noche y en la promesa la perversión y en la perversión sus piernas y sus ojos y sus labios medio abiertos, medio cerrados.